ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
Every business — large, medium and small — has a story to tell. And, while you may be amazing at what you do, you could use the help of a seasoned creative pro to tell your tale in a way that gets noticed, gets remembered and gets results.
Meet Toon's Creative Director & Ad-visor Lee Jones. You may not know him but you definitely know his work. Lee has convinced Rider fans to put perfectly edible melons on their heads; reminded folks to be a good wingman and make sure impaired friends get home safely; and, he has created campaigns that boosted biz for everything from a group of casinos, to a brewery, to the local dry cleaner.
BIG THINKING. smaller rates.
After many years as a Creative Director and Writer for a large ad agency, Lee now freelances from his home office, which keeps overhead to a minimum and rates down low. Some jobs can be handled entirely by Lee; or he can assemble a small, yet highly experienced, team from his amazing local contacts. You can even bring Lee in as a ringer to work in partnership with your own in-house staff, or your current ad agency. Toon is flexible on all fronts.
Projects with Lee Jones as Creative Director & Copy Writer have won over 100 provincial, national and international awards for creativity and results.
• Ad campaigns for all media (TV, web, radio, video, outdoor, print, social)
• Creative direction, copy writing and consultation
• Logos, taglines, product naming and branding
• Concept development from original idea to completion
• Voiceovers, voice casting, jingle creation
• Direction for video shoots and audio production
• Over two decades of experience creating Saskatchewan's most memorable ad campaigns
• Low hourly rates or flat fees allowing you to budget accordingly
• Creative campaigns that get noticed and put you above your competition
• No big office space or layers of top brass means savings for you
• Affordability for every business big and small
• Flexibility to work alone or collaborate with your own marketing staff or ad agency
• Ability to assemble expert teams, including: project managers, media planners, graphic designers, artists, video crews and audio producers