ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA
Every business — large, medium and small — has a story to tell. And, while you may be amazing at what you do, you could use the help of a seasoned creative pro to tell your tale in a way that gets noticed, gets remembered and gets results.
Meet Creative Director & Copywriter Lee Jones. You may not know him but you definitely know his work. Lee has convinced Rider fans to put perfectly edible melons on their heads; reminded folks to be a good wingman and make sure impaired friends get home safely; and, he has created campaigns that boosted biz for everything from a group of casinos, to a brewery, to the local dry cleaner.
BIG THINKING. smaller rates.
After many years as a Creative Director and Copywriter for a large ad agency, Lee now freelances from his home office, which keeps overhead to a minimum and rates down low. Some jobs can be handled entirely by Lee; or he can assemble a small, yet highly experienced, team from his amazing local contacts. You can even bring Lee in as a ringer to work in partnership with your own in-house staff or your current ad agency. Toon is flexible on all fronts.
Projects with Lee Jones as Creative Director and Copywriter have won over 100 provincial, national and international awards for creativity and results.
• Ad campaigns for all media (TV, web, radio, video, outdoor, print, social)
• Creative direction, copywriting and consultation
• Logos, taglines, product naming and branding
• Concept development from original idea to completion
• Voiceovers, voice casting, jingle creation
• Direction for video shoots and audio production
• Over two decades of experience creating Saskatchewan's most memorable ad campaigns
• Low hourly rates or flat fees allowing you to budget accordingly
• Creative campaigns that get noticed and put you above your competition
• No big office space or layers of top brass means savings for you
• Affordability for every business big and small
• Flexibility to work alone or collaborate with your own marketing staff or ad agency
• Ability to assemble expert teams, including: project managers, media planners, graphic designers, artists, video crews and audio producers